Click image to view document PDF
Denver city Initiative 300 EXTRATERRESTRIAL AFFAIRS COMMISSION
Denver Voter are soon going to be asked to vote on forming an Extraterrestrial affairs commission to due the following:
Obtains and provides the most accurate, complete, credible and relevant information available to city government personnel and residents about extraterrestrial intelligent beings on earth.
- Assists residents in reporting sightings and refers them to the proper and appropriate public /private service agencies.
- Develops protocols for peaceful and diplomatic contact with extraterrestrial beings in the event of contact.
- Requires that funding for the Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission comes entirely from grants, gifts and donations.
- Commission consists of seven regular volunteer members approved by the mayor who shall give preference to four residents of Denver. Each approved member must be a knowledgeable expert in some area related to extraterrestrial intelligent beings or their vehicles.
Over 10,000 people signed the petition to put the Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission on the Denver ballot. If voted into law, the commission will be funded entirely by “grants, gifts, and donations”, not the city budget, as confirmed by Mr. Ed Scholz, the Denver Budget and Management Director.
The full text of the ballot initiative and description of the commission’s duties is on Page 7 of the Initiative 300 paper. In summary, the commission will:
- display on the City of Denver web site, evidence and witness testimony regarding extraterrestrial visitors on Earth
- evaluate potential risks and benefits of interacting with extraterrestrial visitors
- establish procedures for residents to report sightings of extraterrestrial visitors or vehicles
- establish the fund to accept “grants, gifts, and donations” to support the activities of the commission
The Commission will have no legal authority to force the U.S. Government to disclose UFO files. But that could be a side effect when the masses see evidence posted on the City of Denver web site from private citizens and whistleblowers that extraterrestrial visitors have been to Earth. Because then they will finally realize that they have been victims of a costly government hoax that has negatively impacted their lives.
See the initiative here http://www.denvergov.org/Portals/639/documents/Campaigns/2009-6-9_ET_%20Initiative_Ballot_Title_%20and_%20Text.pdf
Story G. Lowrey
Source Jeff Peckman
Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on this post.