January

An open letter from Dr. Leir

Written by Bear. 6 comments Posted in: News
Tagged with , ,

An open letter from Dr. Leir and A&S research, we would like to thank all of the visitors to Alien Scalpel. As you may have noticed we are changing a few things, we are now reporting on a variety of topics which Dr. Leir and all of us at Alien Scalpel think have scientific merit and are news worthy. We also would like to thank all of you who have sent in donations or who have bought products from this site. The Alien Scalpel web site and our work is supported solely by our visitors. The work we do, the cost of this site, the surgeries, travel expenses, and equipment have all been funded by donations or accomplished Pro bono by all of us involved. A special thanks to Jason Martell without whom this site would not have been possible.We would also like to thank our friend at Bluealien for his selfless help at the begining of this project.We encourage each of you to donate, even a dollar helps. We are budgeting for a Faraday cage to check abductees for radio emissions and a short film about Dr. Leir and his life.  Thank you for all of your support and your loyalty. We seek only the truth thank you.

6 Responses

1. scolbern

Thanks; glad you like our point of view. We try to deliver more, and more accurate, information than anyone else about the subject of alien implants. We are the only organization outside Black Project circles that is doing this type of research.

January 31, 2011 at 8:34 am
  2. Steve

Maybe I missed the address; but do you have an address to send check donations? Or do you only accept credit card donations?

February 22, 2011 at 6:29 am
  3. scolbern

You can make credit card donations using the “make donation” button on the site. We will definitely accept checks. You can send them to Dr. Leir at:

A&S Research
    268 Lombard Street
    Thousand Oaks, CA 91360

March 1, 2011 at 10:23 pm
  4. M

Dr. Leir,

I would really like to speak with you. I can’t seem to find an email address, but I want to share some information with you that I think you would appreciate. I feel like I came across your name for a reason. I would like the chance to at least tell you what has happened to me and if you feel it is worth speaking about further, we can go from there. I’m sure you hear this all the time, but I, like everyone else, am very sincere, if not desperate to speak with someone that could finally make some sense of things I have experienced. Please get back to me. This has been ongoing since I was 9, I am now 26.
    Thank you for your consideration.

March 2, 2011 at 6:25 am
  5. Genelle Reilley

Dear Dr. Leir,

While driving from Texas to California in 2008, when in Arizona, a strong odor, like rotten eggs, filled our car. When we gassed up our car in San Diego at 6:15 pm we decided to go to dinner in Encinitas. We have no memory of seeing any of the towns or freeway turnoffs from San Diego to Encinitas, we noticed nothing until we reached Oceanside, a distance of 25 miles or so. My husband and I were surprised we missed the turnoffs and have no recollection of even traveling. We both had a sensation of a rising over a hill before we noticed we had traveled as far as Oceanside,
    We went to the store and bought food, taking about 30 to 40 minutes, arriving home at 7:15 in Laguna Beach. This is impossible; the drive normally takes two hours, we made it home, including shopping, in a little over an hour.
    That night every electrical appliance went on in our bedroom: T.V. a soothing sound machine and security alarm, everything. This has never happened before or since.
    Beginning at my age seven until now there have been several strange happenings, including triangle marks on inner thighs, a piece of glass or crystal imbedded in my finger, and, upon awakening being paralised.
    In Oct 2010 I smelled something burning and on my way to the kitchen I saw a bright blue beam coming through a window in the entry. I called my husband and we have very good photos of this, we have lived there 28 years and never before or since has this happened.
    On 2/11/11, we saw two blue strobe lights outside our family room window accompianed by white flashes, the burning smell oder filled the downstairs.
    I am in Woodland Hills until March 10 and 11 but could stay longer if you would like me to bring photos to you. I feel certain I have Implants.
    I am using my sisters computer. My email address us jbreilley@aol.com. My phone is 951-870-0291

March 10, 2011 at 11:39 am
  6. scolbern

Very interesting experiences; thanks for sharing. Sounds like pretty classic alien abduction to me. Yes, we would be very interested in seeing your photos. Where do you think your implants are located?
    I am forwarding your post to Yvonne Smith, our hypnotherapist, in case you would like to explore your experiences further. I apologize for taking so long to reply; I thought I had responded to you before. I will call, or e-mail you today.

April 30, 2011 at 8:50 am

Some HTML is OK

or, reply to this post via trackback.