May

Chemtrails visible on radar

Written by Bear. 8 comments Posted in: News
Tagged with

Why would Alienscalpel be interested in Chemtrails ? They are part of  the governments coverup . There has been a lot of debate over the validity of chemtrails.  This youtube video gives proof that not only are there Chemtrails but these are  Chemtrails are visible on radar. We suggest that you seek more information on the subject inform yourself. Its your health!

8 Responses

1. Karmalert

They are fogging up the skies, trying to hide something…

May 23, 2011 at 8:47 am
  2. scolbern

Perhaps hide something and poison us, at the same time. Reports indicate the presence of barium, aluminum, and pathogenic (disease) organisms in the chemtrail material.
    The spraying is so widespread that the atmosphere is noticeably hazier than during the 1970s (compared with the Apollo photos) over the entire planet. I think that the spraying is for the purpose of:

1) Improving the performance of over-the-horizon radars (since the material reflects RADAR microwaves), and
    2) Spreading toxins and disease organisms as Phase I of a population control program by the New World Order

The excuse that TPTB are giving, when anyone bothers to ask, is that the spraying is to “combat global warming”. Since there is no scientific evidence to indicate that there is any such warming (we have been in a cooling trend for the last 15 years), and none of the predictions by global warming advocates have panned out, I conclude it is likely that “global warming” is a hoax, concocted to justify programs like the chemtrail spraying, and the further enslavement of the population through even higher energy prices.

May 24, 2011 at 8:11 am
  3. Mariusz J?drzejewski

We are Cosmic Creatures on Planet Earth; Everyone.

May 29, 2011 at 2:45 am
  4. Mariusz Jedrzejewski

Our Brothers from Galaxy Federations are waiting for Our United Front.

May 29, 2011 at 2:54 am
  5. scolbern

Could be, but then again, they may not be waiting at all. Their agenda seems to be very far along.

June 6, 2011 at 8:06 am
  6. scolbern

Can’t argue with that!

June 6, 2011 at 8:06 am
  7. Chris

I had personally questioned chemtrails, thinking that maybe something in the atmosphere had changed to make regular contrails just last longer and eventually “fan out”, but recently, I’ve actually observed the chemtrails over my own house start and stop at will, and also many “non-military” planes not emitting ANY chemtrails OR contrails at all, so I’m convinced something is going on.

I have pictures of the chemtrail activity as described above if anyone wants to see.

Since conversing with Steve here at this site, I have a much wider awareness of what I have personally been experiencing, and of the messed up world around me that I had not considered before, thanks Steve.

Chris ;)

June 30, 2011 at 9:10 pm
  8. scolbern

You’re welcome, Chris, and you are right about the chemtrails. Please send us the pictures; I would love to see them.

August 3, 2011 at 10:46 pm

Some HTML is OK

or, reply to this post via trackback.